Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bean Bears


         Bean shaped bears are one of my favorite things to make lately. For some odd reason I think stuffed animals look cuter without limbs. So I decided to leave Top Hat Bear without arms or legs. He is the first stuffed animal I made with the intention of keeping for myself. Even though his top hat was a pain to crochet I think it was a small price to pay for him to look classy ;).
         Mustache Bear was meant for someone, but I decided that they didn't quite deserve his companionship, so now the poor little guy is lacking a home. Well I guess that means he will have to make due chilling on top of my dresser until he finds a suitable owner. 

2 comments:

  1. A follower for you! Thanks for checking out my blog. Your bears are adorable, I think you're right about the no limbs thing, way cuter. Great job on the top hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem, I stumbled on your plushies somewhere (can't exactly remember where) and fell in love with them. They are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete