Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day!

           I made this blog awhile back and then just sort of abandoned it, but I definitely want to try to update as much as possible now.

            I hope everyone has a great day! I know a lot of people say they hate valentines day, but I think everyone can find a small way to enjoy it. Wether they spend it with their significant other, or just give cute little cards or gifts to family and friends to show them that you appreciate them.
           I had a great one. I exchanged gifts with my boyfriend on saturday. I gave him a crochet monster made with his favorite colors, and he gave me a gaint heart shaped cookie and some cute and cuddley yarn!



         Some people might not like yarn for a gift, but I loved it. :) It makes me smile super big to think of him going to a store and picking out yarn for me. I much prefer it over candy. I can't wait to make some adorable little creatures out of it.
         Then today I gave him some cookies and a little handmade card. Maybe next time I go over to his house I will get a picture of the plush monster and card I gave him.

How was your valentines day? :)

1 comment:

  1. I feel good 4 people that can enjoy valentines day... of those people i am not one, i honestly disdain it, i have not had a happy valentines day since i was in grade school. All the Day does is remind me of all my short comings and how i am alone.

    ReplyDelete